Wednesday, May 4, 2011

That's What It's All About

Life is about more than just the Hokey Pokey, but what the HP teaches us is
a) If you put it in, you have to put it out
b) You're gonna wanna shake it all about
c) You shouldn't keep entertaining things all to yourself, they're much better shared with others (preferably in a circle)

Grab your spot on the magic carpet, keep your milk carton out of your mouth while reading (I don't want any unfortunate milk-out-the-nose incidents on my conscience), and enjoy this mental "smoke break".  Those of you who know me, know that I can talk and tell stories all day, night, and well into the Early Show the next day.  This blog is the "constructive, focused activity" that my 5th grade teacher always encouraged me to find.  Who knew it would take me 20 more years to actually get around to it?  I guess this is why I never achieved a check + in time management.       

2 comments:

  1. First of all... you seem to know an awful lot about the Hokey Pokey!

    Secondly, "constructive, focused activity" sounds like hell - especially while on a "mental 'smoke break'" - I hear that dinner can take up to two hours to prepare while in this state... only to finally produce something like a hamburger patty next to some white rice ;)

    I love your blog!

    ~BouncyDragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am truly a part of the Hokey Pokey generation. I will never be able to eat a hamburger patty served with rice. Ewwww.

    ReplyDelete