Sunday, August 19, 2012

Forget The Maybe

I originally wrote this for my Facebook page, but frankly, it made me so happy that I wanted to include it here. 
OWNING IT!



So there I was, cruising home from work with the windows down, when what should come on the radio but "Call Me Maybe"- could the timing be any better? As I am singing, I notice the light is changing and I will be pulling up next to two other lanes of traffic. Now, I will admit that usually when I am getting my CR Jep on and I have to stop next to other cars, I hang back a few feet, but NOT TONIGHT! Oh no, tonight I was owning it.
I pulled up to the line, looked over to the driver on the right, locked eyes and sang my little heart out. In return, he cranked up his Five Finger Death Punch-esqueCMM on his radio dial, put his windows down, and joined me in a chorus of Canadian pop perfection.
It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment